I know this recipe is a winner.
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup sliced kalamata olives
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons shredded fresh basil leaves, or use packaged spinach leaves or use both, same amounts.
How to Make Greek Quinoa
- 1Bring water and quinoa to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender and water has been absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer quinoa to a large serving bowl and let cool completely.
- 2Drizzle olive oil over cooled quinoa and stir. Fold olives, feta cheese, tomatoes, and basil through the quinoa.
- 3**** I enjoy Quinoa as a side for grilled chicken, fish, steak, hamburgers, whatever you like. For a good healthy breakfast, add some eggs, diced bacon. Really good, or enjoy this all by itself.