Granny's Corn Pudding
1 can(s)cream style corn - undrained or rinsed
1 can(s)corn - drained and rinsed
1 csour cream
1 stickreal butter
1 boxjiffy corn bread
1 Tbspoil for greasing pan - i prefer coconut
How to Make Granny's Corn Pudding
- Preheat Oven to 350F
- Grease 2QT dish - Glass works best!
- In a medium bowl, gently mix both types of corn, butter, sour cream, and Jiffy. Using a spoon works best. I have found melting the butter in the microwave and mixing moist together first, then adding the Jiffy slowly works best.
- Pour the mix into the greased dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown. When a knife is inserted, it will come out clean.
- Let cool about 10 minutes before serving for best results!