☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 largehead of cabbage
1 pkgsaltine crackers
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Granny Twiggin's Stuffed Cabbage
- Chop cabbage and put it in a steamer. Steam for at least 20 minutes or until done.
- Brown sticks of butter on stove until it reaches a nice brown color.
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Crunch or crumb up crackers, (not to a powder!) you do want chunks in there!
- Mix steamed cabbage, cracker crumbs, salt and pepper and eggs in large bowl. It should look soggy, if not, add another egg!
- Place it in a greased 9x13 baking dish. Pour browned butter over top of cabbage.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until it looks firm. Serve and enjoy!