32button mushrooms, stems trimmed back (not removed)
2 Tbspolive oil
1 stickbutter, softened
3 clovegarlic, minced
2 Tbspwhite wine
·salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
1/4 cdry bread crumbs
1/4 cgrated swiss cheese
1 tspdried parsley flakes
How to Make Garlic-Swiss Mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Arrange mushrooms stem side up in a glass baking dish.
- Meanwhile, blend together softened butter, white wine, parsley, garlic together.
- spoon a bit of the butter mixture over each mushroom. Sprinkle each mushroom with bread crumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven; top each mushroom with a pinch of grated Swiss cheese. Return to oven and bake another 3-5 minutes or just until cheese melts.