Bacon Fried Corn
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6ears of fresh corn
3slices of bacon
·water or milk, as needed
·salt and pepper, to taste
1 tspZatarain's Creole seasoning, to taste (optional)
How to Make Bacon Fried Corn
- Cut the corn off of the cob.
- Next, scrape the cob to remove the juice from the cob.
- While the skillet is still hot add the corn to the skillet. Keep the skillet at a medium temperature and cook the corn stirring frequently.
- If you use Zatarain's Creole seasoning, do not add salt. I used Zatarains this time and it was delicious. In about 15 minutes, the corn should be tender.
- Add water or milk when needed. Salt and pepper to your taste.
- Stir in the butter until melted.
- Put the cooked corn in a serving dish and crumble the cooked bacon over the dish. You will not have a kernel left!!