1whole cabbage- washed/chopped
5 slicebacon-cooked and drippings saved
1/4 conion seasoning blend
1/4 tspcayenne pepper
2 Tbspworcesteshire sauce
1/2 tsphot sauce
1/4 cv-8 juice
2 tspminced garlic
How to Make Fried Cabbage
- Cut cabbage in half., remove stem. Lay cabbage on cut side and start slicing thin slices., turn and cut into small chunks.
- Fry bacon until crisp, reserving the drippings for cooking the cabbage.
- Saute onion seasoning mix (which you can buy at the store) and add cabbage (yes, it will be a large mound at first but will cook down)., on medium to low heat.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, without stirring, cover and cook(med./low)
- As it starts to cook, stir carefully and re-cover. As it cooks down, uncover and cook down liquids. The cabbage will be fully cooked within 15 to 20 minutes.