French Green Bean Crunch Vegetable dish.
My family loves it!
We enjoy it with a steak dinner and wild rice.
- 1 28.oz can french cut green beans
- a pat of butter
- 1 cup from a 3 oz. bag of salad accents with bacon, almonds, mini croutons, dried bell peppers and bacon bits.
How to Make French Green Bean Crunch Vegetable dish.
- 1Open the can of french cut green beans and add to a medium sized pot(I drain some liquid from the can first.)
add a pat of butter and bring the beans to a boil, about 1 to 2 minutes. Stir the beans a few times as they cook, then shut off stove and place green beans into a small bowl.
- 2Add the salad accents. Add a dash of salt and pepper and mix up real well.
- 3Then serve this vegetable with chicken, fish, steak, or anything you like, it is very crunchy and delicious.