EDDIE'S EGGPLANT SANDWICHES
1 smalleggplant halved and sliced
1 Tbspolive oil as needed
2 clovegarlic minced
26 inch sandwich roll's
1 smalltomato sliced
1/2 cfeta cheese
1/4 cchopped fresh basil leaves
How to Make EDDIE'S EGGPLANT SANDWICHES
- Preheat oven broiler. Brush eggplant slices with olive oil and place on baking sheet or broiler pan.
- Place the pan about 6 inches from the heat source. Cook under the broiler 10 minutes or until tender and toasted.
- Split the roll's length wise and toast. In a cup or small bowl stir together mayonnaise and garlic.
- Spread this mixture on the toasted roll's. Fill the roll's with eggplant slices, tomato, feta cheese, and basil leaves.
- NOTE: This works great on a grill