☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
7 ccucumber, sliced thinly (usually 3-4 cucumbers)
1onion, sliced thinly
1bell pepper, sliced thinly
1 tspcelery seed
1 capple cider vinegar
How to Make Cucumber Salad
- Add sliced cucumbers to a large bowl, stir in salt. Set aside while cleaning and cutting pepper and onion. Letting them sit will bring out juice that will add to the marinade.
- Add sliced peppers and onions to the cucumber mixture. Using clean hands, incorporate ingredients well.
- In a separate bowl, mix sugar, celery seed, & apple cider vinegar. Stir until sugar is mostly dissolved. It will be thick.
- Pour sugar mixture over the cucumber mixture. Combine well.
- Refrigerate overnight or at least six hours prior to serving. The salad is complete when the liquid rises to the top of the bowl.
- Tip: Taste one slice from each cucumber to ensure they're not sour. One sour cucumber can ruin the whole salad!