Creamy Cheesy Spinach! Low Fat!!!
- 1 lb
- fresh baby spinach, can use frozen
- large onion
- 4 oz
- fat-free cream cheese
- seasoning salt, pepper to taste
- 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese, more if you like it really cheesy!
- 2-3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- mushrooms, ham, bacon crumbles or walnuts optional
- garlic, optional
How to Make Creamy Cheesy Spinach! Low Fat!!!
- 1Slice the onion, finely. In a separate bowl, cut the spinach with scissors. Prep any other vegetables.
- 2In a large frying pan, cook the onions in 1 tbsp of olive oil until tender. Season while cooking. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- 3Cook the spinach in olive oil and seasonings to desired tenderness. If you love garlic, you can add a little finely chopped here.
- 4Add the onions back into the pan with the cream cheese and spinach. Once it is melted add the Parmesan cheese.
- 5Add any other ingredients such as ham, bacon crumbles, cooked mushrooms, or finely chopped nuts.