☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkg(12 ounces) frozen home-style egg noodles
1/2 cplus 2 tablespoons, butter, melted, divided
1container (16 ounces) cream-style cottage cheese
2 csliced carrots, cooked and drained
1 csour cream
1/2 cdry bread crumbs
How to Make Creamy Carrot and Noodle Delight
- In a Dutch oven, bring water and salt to a boil. Add noodles; cook for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, beat egg yolks until foamy.
Add 1/2 cup butter and sugar; mix well.
Fold in cottage cheese, carrots, sour cream and noodles.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat egg whites until stiff, fold into noodle mixture.
- Place in a greased 2-quart casserole.
Combine bread crumbs and remaining butter. Sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until hot.