1 1/2 Tbspall purpose flour
1 tspbaking powder
1 pinchfresh grated nutmeg
1 cwhipping cream
1/4 cbutter, melted
3 cfresh corn kernels, about 5 or 6 ears (may use frozen & thawed or canned corn, both well-drained)
How to Make CORN PUDDING
- Place oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly butter an 8"x8" glass dish or 1 1/2 to 2 quart casserole and set aside.
- In small bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
- In large bowl, whisk together eggs, cream and butter.
- Gradually add sugar mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Add corn and stir in, well, with large spoon or spatula.
- Pour into prepared dish and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Cover and refrigerate leftovers. May be doubled for 9"x13" dish.