- 1/8 c
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 pinch
- fresh grated nutmeg
- 3/4 tsp
- 3 large
- 1 c
- whipping cream
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- 3 c
- fresh corn kernels, about 5 or 6 ears (may use frozen & thawed or canned corn, both well-drained)
How to Make CORN PUDDING
- 1Place oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Lightly butter an 8"x8" glass dish or 1 1/2 to 2 quart casserole and set aside.
- 3In small bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
- 4In large bowl, whisk together eggs, cream and butter.
- 5Gradually add sugar mixture and whisk until smooth.
- 6Add corn and stir in, well, with large spoon or spatula.
- 7Pour into prepared dish and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- 8Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- 9Cover and refrigerate leftovers. May be doubled for 9"x13" dish.