Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
1head cauliflower, cut into bite size pieces
1-2 Tbspolive oil
1/4 tspfreshly ground black pepper
1/4 tspchili powder
1 tspgarlic powder
1/2 chot pepper sauce
1 Tbspunsalted butter, melted
How to Make Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- Preheat oven to 425; line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread cauliflower in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with 1/4 t salt and pepper.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until golden brown
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with remaining 1/4 t. salt, garlic powder and chili powder, toss and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Stir together pepper sauce and butter in a small bowl. Pour over cauliflower and toss.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing or dressing of your choice.