- 3 1/2 c
- broccoli florets,cut in small pieces
- 1 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 c
- flour (all purpose)
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- baking powder
- seasoned salt, garlic powder and cajun seasoning
- parmesan cheese
- cooking oil spray
How to Make Broccoli Squares
- 1Put broccoli in a mixing bowl. Add cheese/ Set aside.
Mix egg and milk. Combine the flour and seasonings with the the egg and milk mixture.
- 2Spray a casserole dish with cooking oil spray add the broccoli mixture which has been mixed with the the egg and milk mixture into the casserole. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Sprinkle parmesan cheese over all.
- 3Bake in a preheated oven at 375' for about 40 minutes until golden brown.
Cut into squares for serving. Enjoy !!