Broccoli Cashew Salad
- 1 medium bunch broccoli, uncooked, washed, cut into florets
- 4 slices of cooked bacon, crumbled
- ½ cup cashews
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
How to Make Broccoli Cashew Salad
- 1In a large bowl, mix the broccoli, cashews, raisins, onions, and the cooked crumbled bacon.
- 2In a small bowl, mix the dressing ingredients with a whisk until smooth.
- 3Mix all or half of the dressing with the broccoli mixture to suit your taste. Chill to allow flavors to meld for about 30 minutes than serve.