Blueberry Sumer Squash Fritters
- 1 1/2 c
- blueberry pancake mix
- green onions sliced thin
- 1 small
- summer squash about 1/2 - 2/3 a cup
- 1/4 tsp
- seasoning, i used "red robin's" signature seasoning
- 1 large
- enough water to creat a thick pancake batter
How to Make Blueberry Sumer Squash Fritters
- 1Chop both the green onion and squash very small and put in a bowl. Add the egg, the blueberry pancake mix, and seasoning. The add enough water to make a good batter like you would for pancakes only just a bit thicker. Drop from spoon into hot oil set on medium high heat. cook until brown on one side and flip. Scoop out with a slotted spoon when both sides are golden brown. serve right away.
- 2They were light and very tastee. My guess is no child could resist them.