Best Darn Brussel Sprouts Ever
- 2 lb
- brussel sprouts sliced in half
- 2 Tbsp
- 3-4 slice
- bacon or preschutto
- 1 Tbsp
- pomegranate molasses (maybe a little more but don't over do it).
- 1/4 tsp
- vanilla paste
How to Make Best Darn Brussel Sprouts Ever
- 1Cook 2-3 slices of your favorite bacon, more if you'd like but it will start to cover up the brussel sprouts if you add too much.
- 2Heat your skillet on medium high heat, and mix the Butter and Vanilla Paste together in a small bowl. (You can do this in advance as well, and keep it in the fridge. Vanilla butter goes well on several things) Once it's mixed, add the butter in the pan, and then the sprouts.
- 3Once the Sprouts start to get a little bit of very LIGHT char on them from the pan, turn down to low or simmer. Let cook for about 5-8 minutes depending on how done you like your brussel sprouts. I like mine less done so they still crunch, yet they are cooked through.
- 4Once the sprouts are cooked to your likeness, drizzle with the pomegranate molasses, then crumble the bacon on top. Enjoy. You could also add coarsely chopped nuts if you'd like, I've roasted pecan halves, and then broke them up with my hands tossed them on top, and I've also added Asiago cheese which gives it an even more unique flavor, but not as popular with the children.