How to Make Baked Eggrolls
- 1For the filling, sauté in the sesame oil, the broccoli slaw, ginger,garlic.
- 2add in the water and simmer about 5 mins..till tender
- 3following the egg roll wrapper folding directions, fill each one, with about 2 tablespoons of filling, and fold...seam side down.
- 4spray a cookie sheet with canola oil, place all and spray the tops also with the canola oil.
- 5bake at 400 degrees for 20 mins...or until crispy and golden brown...serve with any sauce you like...I used sweet chili sauce