Almond and Garlic Green Beans
- 2 lb
- fresh green beans, washed and snaped
- 1 tsp
- minced garlic, you may use more or less
- 1/4 c
- slliced almonds
- enough water to cover green beans
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp
- onion powder
How to Make Almond and Garlic Green Beans
- 1Wash and snap your green beans and place in pot. Fill with water till beans are covered, maybe an inch above the beans.
- 2Add salt and pepper to taste then add onion powder. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and cover. Cook till tender... 45 min. to an hour. The last 10 minutes, add the garlic.
- 3In a hot, dry skillet, toast almonds. Do NOT brown them. Now add to green beans and stir. They are now ready to serve ! Enjoy !