SLOW COOKER CHEESE SOUFFLE
- 14 slice
- fresh white bread, crust removed
- 3 c
- grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c
- 6 large
- 3 c
- milk, scalded
- 2 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp
How to Make SLOW COOKER CHEESE SOUFFLE
- 1Tear the bread into small pieces. Place half the bread in a well-greased slow cooker.
- 2Add half the cheese and half the butter. Repeat with another layer.
- 3Beat the eggs, milk, Worcestershire sauce and salt together; pour over bread and cheese. Sprinkle with paprika.
- 4Cover and cook on LOW setting for 4-6 hours. Do not lift lid until ready to serve.