- medium sweet potatoes
- pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped walnuts or pecans
- salt and pepper
How to Make Maple syrup sweet potatoes
- 1Peel, cube & rinse sweet potatoes. Keep size uniform for even cooking.
- 2Spray casserole dish with Pam & add cubed sweet potatoes
- 3Pour maple syrup over potatoes. Be generous, I like to cover the potatoes about half way. S&P to taste.
- 4Cover with foil and bake alongside the turkey for about 30 minutes.
Remove foil, sprinkle chopped nuts on top & bake uncovered another 15 minutes until tender.