HERBED SEASONED STUFFING
Rose Mary Mogan
It was a perfect side dish to go with the chicken. Adding chopped sautéed veggies and some left over corn bread, gave it just a hint of my Southern Roots in flavor with the addition of sage & a bit of Poultry seasoning.
Paired with Cranberry Sauce & frozen Green Beans it was a perfect weekday meal. My husband was happy and that always makes me happy.
It is a quick meal idea you can serve any time.
- 1 bag(s)
- pepperidge farms herb stuffing mix (14 ounces)
- 3 c
- crumbled corn bread (optional)
- 1 c
- chopped onions
- 1 c
- chopped celery
- 1/2-3/4 c
- chopped sweet peppers (assorted colors if desired)
- 1 tsp
- sage, dried
- 1 1/2 tsp
- poultry seasoning
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken or mushroom soup
- 32 oz
- chicken broth (4 cups) or more if desired
- 1 stick