Concho County Casserole
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- small onion chopperd
- 1/2 c
- chopped celery
- jalapenos seeded and chopped (save the seeds if you like more heat in your dish
- 10 oz packages of chopped broccoli well drained
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup with roasted garlic
- 5 oz can evaporated milk
- 3 c
- cooked rice
- 16 oz block of velveta
- 1 c
- panko bread crumbs divided
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- butter or olive oil
How to Make Concho County Casserole
- 1In a large skillet, saute the veggies in the butter until tender crisp.
- 2In a bowl combine the milk and soup until smooth.
- 3Stir the veggies into the soup mixture. Stir in the broccoli and rice. Mix well. Slice the Velveta and put it in with the broccoli and rice
- 4Place it in a 13x9 casserole dish and bake at 325 for 10 minutes. Take out and stir, sprinkle with Panko and bake for 15-20 minutes until browned.