Couples Jamican Rice
1 can(s)19 oz. kidney beans and liquid
1 can(s)14 oz. coconut milk
1 2/3 cwater
2 Tbspgarlic chopped
2 stalk(s)green onion chopped
1 tspdried thyme
How to Make Couples Jamican Rice
- Drain the liquid from the can of beans into a measuring cup and
add the can of coconut milk and enough water to make four cups of liquid
- Add liquid, beans, garlic, chopped onion and thyme to large pot
- Add salt and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Add rice and boil on High for 2 minutes
- Turn heat to Low, and cook covered until all water is absorbed (about 15 to 20 min).
- Fluff with fork before serving.