Twice potato bake
1/2 lbsharp cheddar cheese
1 sliceyellow onions
1 csour cream
2 Tbspbacon grease
How to Make Twice potato bake
- In a LG pot bring water and salt to boil.
- Put peeled and quartered potatoes in boiling water. Cook till tender. (Dont have the boil to hard.)
- When tender pour out the water.
- In the hot pot put the butter and potatoes. Use a hand mixer to mash the potatoes. Only do this for a min.
- Now add salt, pepper and sour cream. Mix till mostly creamy.
- Cut and fry bacon and onion on low heat till crispy. Add minced garlic just before bacon mix is done, so that garlic wont burn.
- In a 13 by 9 pan pour the bacon grease. Use a paper Towle to cover the sides and bottom of pan in the grease so potatoes wont stick.
- Grade the cheese. For the top of the potatoes.
- Put potatoes in greased pan. Then put grated cheese on top. Now put bacon mix on top. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to top.