Twice potato bake
- 12 LG
- 7 slice
- 1/2 lb
- sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 slice
- yellow onions
- 1 clove
- 1 stick
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 2 Tbsp
- bacon grease
- 1 gal
How to Make Twice potato bake
- 1In a LG pot bring water and salt to boil.
- 2Put peeled and quartered potatoes in boiling water. Cook till tender. (Dont have the boil to hard.)
- 3When tender pour out the water.
- 4In the hot pot put the butter and potatoes. Use a hand mixer to mash the potatoes. Only do this for a min.
- 5Now add salt, pepper and sour cream. Mix till mostly creamy.
- 6Cut and fry bacon and onion on low heat till crispy. Add minced garlic just before bacon mix is done, so that garlic wont burn.
- 7In a 13 by 9 pan pour the bacon grease. Use a paper Towle to cover the sides and bottom of pan in the grease so potatoes wont stick.
- 8Grade the cheese. For the top of the potatoes.
- 9Put potatoes in greased pan. Then put grated cheese on top. Now put bacon mix on top. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to top.