Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
We like these potatoes with a pork roast but they go well with any meat. The best thing is that they can cook right alongside in the oven!
How to Make Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
- Scrub potatoes and slice into eighths long wise. Dry them in a clean towel.
- Separate garlic heads into cloves but leave the peels on the individual cloves.
- Place butter, olive oil, bay leaves, garlic and rosemary on a jelly roll pan and heat in oven until fragrant.
- Place dried potatoes in a single layer on pan with heated oils/spices. Stir to coat potatoes. Sprinkle with salt and fresh cracked pepper.
- Roast potatoes at 425, stirring every 15 minutes. Alternatively you can roast them along side your meat but they will take a bit longer. The potatoes are done when fork tender. The garlic should be soft and some caramelized.
- To eat the garlic just hold the clove in your teeth and scrape/pull it out of the skin. We really like it when it gets crunchy!