Roasted Yukon Gold and Sweet Potatoes
- medium sized yukon gold potatoes, diced evenly
- large sweet potato, peeled and diced evenly
- onion, diced evenly
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp
- chili powder
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 Tbsp
- parsley (optional)
How to Make Roasted Yukon Gold and Sweet Potatoes
- 1Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Peel sweet potato and then dice both types of potatoes evenly into pieces. Dice onion and mince garlic. Put all of these in a large bowl. Salt and pepper to taste ( I use a light hand with the salt and a heavier hand with the pepper). Add the chili powder and parsley. Stir well until mixed.
- 3Measure 2T of Olive Oil and drizzle over the potato mixture. Mix well to coat all the veggies.
- 4Pour mixture onto the prepared baking pan. Salt and pepper again- lightly. Bake at 375 for 45 min-1 hour. Turn vegetables half way through the baking time. They are done when golden brown and a bit crispy. Oven time may vary. Serve hot!
- 5NOTE: I added another picture that includes carrots and brussel sprouts into the mix. I added 14 brussel sprouts, cleaned and halved and about 12 small organic finger carrots quartered. I have added red peppers as well, but didn't have any in the frig today! I also use kosher salt and fresh ground pepper, but regular table varieties will work fine too!