Roast Potatoes with Lemon and Coriander
Daily Inspiration S
- 2 lb
- new potatoes, peeled
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 5-6 Tbsp
- extra-virgin olive oil
- garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1/2
- lemons, juiced
- 1 large
- handful of chopped coriander
How to Make Roast Potatoes with Lemon and Coriander
- 1Boil the potatoes in salted water for about 10 minutes, then drain and transfer to a wide baking pan. Cut them into 1/2 inch cubes and sprinkle over some salt and pepper, the olive oil and the garlic. Mix and turn the potatoes so they are coated all over with the oil.
- 2Roast the potatoes in a very hot oven, preheated to 450 degrees, for 30 minutes or until they are crisp and brown.
- 3Remove potatoes and sprinkle evenly with the lemon juice and chopped coriander. Mix well being careful not to break the potatoes.