2-3 stalk(s)celery, diced, sliced or chopped (your preference)
1 mediumsweet onion, diced
1/2-3/4 csweet gherkin pickles, chopped
1/2-3/4 cpimento stuffed green olives, sliced (salad olives)
3-4 cmiracle whip salad dressing (or your favorite)
1/2 Tbspprepared yellow mustard
7 largehard boiled eggs, chopped
How to Make POTATO SALAD
- Place potatoes in a stockpot or dutch oven; cover with water by at least 1 inch.
- Bring to boil over high heat; reduce heat to medium/medium-high and boil for 15-20 minutes (until potatoes are almost fork tender, but not too soft.)
- Remove from heat, drain and run cold water over them for a minute or so. Let potatoes sit in cool water for a few minutes; repeat draining and adding cold water, several times until cool.
- When potatoes have cooled, peel and, into a large bowl, cut into cubes of approximately 3/4 inch.
- Add to potatoes and toss gently to coat. Taste for seasoning and adjust if necessary.