Pepper Jack Potato Puffs
How to Make Pepper Jack Potato Puffs
- hand butter a 12 hole muffin pan. I keep a pack of vinyl gloves in my kitchen just for this purpose so I can get the butter into all the crannies.
- Crack 2 eggs into a mixing bowl and beat. (I used a hand mixer)
- add the parmesan cheese and sour cream and continue beating.
- Add the pepper jack cheese and mashed potatoes and mix well with a wooden spoon,
- Spoon the potato mixture into the 12 buttered muffin holes as equally as possible.
- Bake 45-60 minutes at 350 degrees until the puffs begin to pull away from the sides. Cooking time will vary based on how much liquid is in the leftover mashed potatoes used.
- Serve with a generous dollop of sour cream on each puff.