Leslie Speed Dutton
***Cooking the potatoes on a wire rack lets hot air circulate around them, so they get extra crisp
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 lbgold potatoes, halved
1/2 colive oil
·kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
4 ozfinely grated parmesan
3/4 cchopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
1 tspfinely grated lemon zest
1 Tbspfresh lemon juice
1 tspcrushed red pepper flakes
How to Make Parmesan-Roasted Potatoes
- Place a rack in upper third of oven; preheat to 400°F.
- Toss potatoes and oil in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper. Place potatoes, cut side up, on a wire rack set inside a rimmed baking sheet; reserve bowl
- Roast until golden brown and cooked through, 30–35 minutes.
- Transfer to bowl; toss with Parmesan. Return potatoes to rack and roast until Parmesan is brown and crisp, 10–12 minutes.
- Toss potatoes in same bowl with parsley, lemon juice, and red pepper flakes. Top with lemon zest just before serving.