Leslie Speed Dutton
***Cooking the potatoes on a wire rack lets hot air circulate around them, so they get extra crisp
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 lb
- gold potatoes, halved
- 1/2 c
- olive oil
- kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 4 oz
- finely grated parmesan
- 3/4 c
- chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tsp
- finely grated lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp
- crushed red pepper flakes
How to Make Parmesan-Roasted Potatoes
- 1Place a rack in upper third of oven; preheat to 400°F.
- 2Toss potatoes and oil in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper. Place potatoes, cut side up, on a wire rack set inside a rimmed baking sheet; reserve bowl
- 3Roast until golden brown and cooked through, 30–35 minutes.
- 4Transfer to bowl; toss with Parmesan. Return potatoes to rack and roast until Parmesan is brown and crisp, 10–12 minutes.
- 5Toss potatoes in same bowl with parsley, lemon juice, and red pepper flakes. Top with lemon zest just before serving.