Mouth Watering Home Fries
These home fries are quick and easy to make with all organic/natural ingredients. Flavorful and tantalizing to the taste buds. Sure to wake you up in the morning!
My son gave them two thumbs up with his mouth full and even wanted more... but I only made enough for 2...I did not want to waste the potatoes if they didn't taste good!! Sorry son... next time!
- 6 small
- new red potatoes, skin on
- 2 slice
- bacon, thick cut, diced
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 medium
- onion, vidalia, peeled & diced
- 1 large
- garlic clove, elephant, diced
- 1 tsp
- parsley, fresh or dry, minced
- salt, kosher
- pepper, fresh ground
- 1 tsp
- paprika, hungarian
How to Make Mouth Watering Home Fries
- 1Preheat skillet gently on medium low heat.
Add 2 Tbsp Butter
- 2Add sliced potatoes and be sure to mix with other ingredients in pan.
reduce heat to high simmer.
Cover and simmer, flipping occasionally to prevent burning until almost soft about 30 min.