Idaho Potato Crab Cakes
I have tried these and they sure live up to all the hype and fanfare..they were delicious and I bet you will love them too...
Recipe and photo posted by Mr. Food.
- 1/4 c
- chopped fresh parsley, packed tightly
- 1 Tbsp
- finely chopped fresh garlic
- 10 3/4 oz
- can cheddar cheese condensed soup, undiluted
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- bouillon lobster base
- 3 c
- idaho instant mashed potatoes
- 1 c
- seasoned panko bread crumbs
- 16 oz
- can lump crab, drained
- 1 large
- egg, whisked
- 1/4 c
- olive oil,divided
- 1 tsp
- seafood seasoning, i used old bay, or you can use paprika
How to Make Idaho Potato Crab Cakes
- 1Move oven rack to center of oven. Heat oven to 400^. Spray a 9x13-inch glass dish with buttery cooking spray.
- 2In a large bowl, combine parsley, garlic, soup, and bouillon. Add potato flakes, bread crumbs, crab, egg and 2 Tablespoons oil; gently fold ingredients until just mixed.