FRIED POTATOES & PEPPERS
- 5 lb
- red potatoes, diced
- 4 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 large
- onion, chopped or sliced
- green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 c
- olive oil
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- 1 tsp
- season salt
- 1/2 tsp
- cayenne pepper or freshly ground black pepper
How to Make FRIED POTATOES & PEPPERS
- 1In a large bowl, mix together the potatoes, garlic, onion, green and red bell peppers, olive oil, butter, season salt and pepper.
- 2Place on a large rimmed cookie sheet and bake in a preheated 425º oven for 20 to 25 minutes, shaking the pan twice.
- 3Raise heat to 500º and bake until crisp and brown, 10 to 15 minutes.
Sprinkle with a little more salt and pepper before serving, if desired.