EASY HAM AND POTATO HASH
- 1/2 Tbsp
- bacon grease or butter
- 1/3 c
- diced onion
- 1 medium
- cooked potato, coarsely chopped or cubed (baked, boiled or microwaved, 1 cup)
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
- 1/3 to 1/2 c
- sliced, chopped, cooked smoked ham
- 1 tsp
- minced fresh chives (optional)
How to Make EASY HAM AND POTATO HASH
- 1Melt grease or butter in medium skillet over medium heat.
- 3Add potatoes and a generous pinch of pepper and salt; cook over medium-medium-high heat until potatoes begin to brown, turning mixture over in pan occasionally to promote even browning.