Dull Roasted Red potatoea
Leslie Speed Dutton
My rule is normally 1/2 a pound of potatoes per person. You might want your servings to be smaller.
- 3 lb
- small red potatoes, washed and cut in half
- 1/2 c
- olive oil
- 1/4 c
- fresh dill, well chopped
- 2 clove
- finely minced garlic
- 1 tsp
- red pepper
- sea salt or kosher salt to taste
How to Make Dull Roasted Red potatoea
- 1Place a rack in upper third of oven; preheat to 400°F.
- 3Roast until golden brown and cooked through, 30–35 minutes.
- 4Toss potatoes in same bowl with parsley, lemon juice, and red pepper flakes. Top with lemon zest just before serving.