Creamy Scalloped Potatoes
I have been making these for 35 years and before that my Mom had these for every Easter Dinner I can remember.
·vegetable cooking spray
5 cpotatoes, unpeeled and thinly sliced.
1 mediumonion, thinly sliced and seperated
3/4 cvelveeta, diced
1/2 cparmesan cheese
How to Make Creamy Scalloped Potatoes
- Spray a 6-quart slow cooker with the cooking spray. Put the butter in bottom of slow cooker.
- Add the potatoes and the onion to the cooker, stir well and cook on high wile you…
- Stir the soup, milk, Velveeta, and Parmesan cheese, salt and black pepper in a sauce pan over low heat till smooth.
- Pour the soup mixture over the potatoes and stir; wipe the insides and top of the slow cooker to keep from burning black.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours or until the potatoes are tender.