Baked Potato Casserole My Way
It's easy and any family will enjoy this side dish.
8 mediumpotatoes ( about 2 1/2 -3 pounds cut into 1 inch chunks
1 cevaporated milk low fat 2%
1/2 clight sour cream
1 tspkosher salt
1/2 TSP GROUND BLACK PEPPER
2 cshredded 2% cheddar cheese / divided
6 sliceturkey bacon cooked crumbled and divided
·sliced green onions ( optional)
How to Make Baked Potato Casserole My Way
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan
Cover with water
Bring to a boil
Cook over medium heat for 15 - 20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease a 2/12 to 3 quart casserole dish
- Rerun potatoes to saucepan
Add evaporated milk,sour cream. Salt and pepper.
Beat with a hand mixer until smooth
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups of the cheese and half of the bacon
Spoon mixture into prepared casserole dish
- Bake 20-25 minutes until hot
Top with remaining cheese , bacon. And green onions.
- Bake an additional 5 minuted or until cheese is melted.