Baked Potato Casserole My Way
It's easy and any family will enjoy this side dish.
- 8 medium
- potatoes ( about 2 1/2 -3 pounds cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 c
- evaporated milk low fat 2%
- 1/2 c
- light sour cream
- 1 tsp
- kosher salt
- 2 c
- shredded 2% cheddar cheese / divided
- 6 slice
- turkey bacon cooked crumbled and divided
- sliced green onions ( optional)
1/2 TSP GROUND BLACK PEPPER
How to Make Baked Potato Casserole My Way
- 1Place potatoes in a large saucepan
Cover with water
Bring to a boil
Cook over medium heat for 15 - 20 minutes
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 3Grease a 2/12 to 3 quart casserole dish
- 4Rerun potatoes to saucepan
Add evaporated milk,sour cream. Salt and pepper.
Beat with a hand mixer until smooth
- 5Stir in 1 1/2 cups of the cheese and half of the bacon
Spoon mixture into prepared casserole dish
- 6Bake 20-25 minutes until hot
Top with remaining cheese , bacon. And green onions.
- 7Bake an additional 5 minuted or until cheese is melted.