Recipe & photo: cravingsofalunatic.com
- 1 c
- zest from 3 to 4 meyer lemons ( or regular lemons)
- 1/4 c
- roasted garlic flakes
- russet potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1/4 c
- olive oil
- 2 Tbsp
- brown sugar
- meyer lemon & garlic salt to taste
FOR THE MEYER LEMON & GARLIC SALT:
FOR THE AEROSMITH POTATOES:
How to Make AEROSMITH POTATOES
- 1For the Meyer Lemon & Garlic Salt (must be made ahead of time, preferably the day before):
Zest lemons. Place the zest on parchment lined cookie sheet and cook for about 15 to 20 minutes on low temperature, about 150 to 200º F. Remove and allow to cool. Add the cooled zest to the salt. Mix well. Add roasted garlic flakes to the mixture and mix again. Store in a sealed glass jar, and use when desired.
- 2For the Aerosmith Potatoes: In a large bowl combine all ingredients and mix well. Allow to sit a few minutes and then mix again.
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Pour the potatoes over the paper and spread evenly. Place in a preheated 400 to 425º oven and cook for about 20 minutes. Turn the potatoes over and cook another 15 to 20 minutes.
- 3Remove from oven and drain on a paper towel.