A Different Casserole
- 4-5 good size russet potatoes medium sliced
- 1 good size vadalia onion
- ! large or 2 small green bell peppers
- 5 slices of bacon
- 1 4 cup size of cheddar or colby jack cheese
- salt and pepper
How to Make A Different Casserole
- 1On a large piece of heavy duty foil lay three strips of bacon.
- 2In a large bowl mix the onions, potatoes, and peppers.
- 3Place them on top of the bacon, salt and pepper the potatoes, and top with remaining two pieces of bacon
- 4Now here comes the fun part. If grilling outside place on the upper grill rack for 30-40 minutes. If inside place in a oven at 400 for 40 minutes. When the potatoes are done, remove and carefully open, top with cheese and closes again until the cheese melts.