How to Make Butternut Squash Ravioli
- In large sauce pan bring water to a boil.
- In a sauté pan melt butter and continue to heat till butter is brown.
- Put walnuts on cookie sheet and heat in moderate oven 350 degrees for 6 minutes, or till toasted.
- Add ravioli to boiling water and cook till ravioli are floating.
- Remove brown butter from heat stir in brown sugar, honey and salt and pepper.
- Drain Ravioli add to brown butter mixture in sauté pan. Fold to cover ravioli.
- Add walnuts to top of ravioli. enjoy.