How to Make Butternut Squash Ravioli
- 1In large sauce pan bring water to a boil.
- 2In a sauté pan melt butter and continue to heat till butter is brown.
- 3Put walnuts on cookie sheet and heat in moderate oven 350 degrees for 6 minutes, or till toasted.
- 4Add ravioli to boiling water and cook till ravioli are floating.
- 5Remove brown butter from heat stir in brown sugar, honey and salt and pepper.
- 6Drain Ravioli add to brown butter mixture in sauté pan. Fold to cover ravioli.
- 7Add walnuts to top of ravioli. enjoy.