- 1 bag(s)
- cranberries (12oz)
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 c
- 1 can(s)
- crushed pineapple, with juice (8 oz)
- 2 c
- mini marshmellows
- 1 pt
- heavy whipping cream
How to Make Fresh Cranberry Salad
- 1Rinse cranberries. Remove squishy ones and stems.
- 2Place cranberries, sugar, and pecans in food processor and grind up, remove and put in separate bowl. Let rest for 15 minutes. The sugar will pull juice from cranberries.
- 3Mix in the can of crushed pineapple (with juice) and mini marshmallows to bowl with cranberry mixture.
- 4In food processor or mixer add heavy whipping cream, whip it until it forms stiff peaks, add to cranberry mixture, let sit in fridge at least hour.
- 5Serve and enjoy!