Zucchini Casserole Bake
2 pkgcrescent rolls
1/2 cgrated parmesan cheese
1 cmozzarella cheese (shredded)
3 cfresh mushrooms
1 1/4 lbzucchini (halved & sliced)
1 - 16 ozcontainer sour cream
1 - 6 ozjar (or more, depending on your personal preference) marinated artichoke hearts (drained & chopped)
How to Make Zucchini Casserole Bake
- Place 1 package of crescent rolls in a lightly greased 9x13x2 pan, pressed to cover the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese over crescent dough. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Steam the Zucchini, onion, and mushrooms for 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine: sour cream, flour, salt, and pepper.
- Add the drained marinated artichoke hearts and steamed veggies to the sour cream mixture, mix together.
- Spread mixture evenly over the cooked crescent dough. Sprinkle with the 1 cup Mozzarella cheese and cover with the remaining package of crescent dough, arranged to cover the top. Finish with the remaining 1/4 cups grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes until mixture is bubbly and top is medium golden brown.