Mom's Hamburger Stuffing
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 large
- onios diced
- 2 stalk(s)
- celery diced
- 2 1/2 lb
- 10-12 slice
- white bread or 1 bag of sage and onion bread stuffing cubes
- 1 tsp
- sage, dried
- 5 large
How to Make Mom's Hamburger Stuffing
- 1Wet bread in water and squeeze out excess water. OR if using the sage and onion stuffing cubes just mix in.
- 2Brown Hamburger and all the other ingredients together
- 3Mix all together and when cooled add 5 raw eggs. Mix in all together.
- 4Spray casserole dish so meat doesn't stick. Bake 350 degrees until cooked through. About 1 hr.