★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 can(s)
- cream style corn
- 3 large
- 1/2 c
- 1 pkg
- mexican cornbread mix (envelope)
- 2 c
- shredded mexican blend cheese
How to Make Mexican Corn Casserole
- 1Spray a 9X13 pyrex dish with pan release.
- 2Mix all ingredients except the cheese really well until blended.
- 3Add 1 cup of the Mexican cheese blend to the corn mixture. Mix well.
- 4Pour into the prepared pan and bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes in a preheated 350 degree oven.
- 5When lightly browned, remove from oven and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top. Then it is ready to serve.