★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 can(s)cream style corn
1 pkgmexican cornbread mix (envelope)
2 cshredded mexican blend cheese
How to Make Mexican Corn Casserole
- Spray a 9X13 pyrex dish with pan release.
- Mix all ingredients except the cheese really well until blended.
- Add 1 cup of the Mexican cheese blend to the corn mixture. Mix well.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes in a preheated 350 degree oven.
- When lightly browned, remove from oven and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top. Then it is ready to serve.