Low-Carb Broccoli Cheese Casserole
5 cbroccoli florets
8 ozcream cheese, softened
1 cshredded cheddar cheese
1/4 csour cream
1 Tbspranch seasoning mix
1 pinchsalt and pepper
1/4 cshredded cheddar jack cheese
How to Make Low-Carb Broccoli Cheese Casserole
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2. Steam Broccoli - Add the broccoli and a small amount of water (about 3 Tbsp) to a medium microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 3 minutes. Allow to cool for 3 minutes, and drain any access water.
- 3. In same bowl, add cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, sour cream, ranch seasoning, and salt and pepper. Mix together until combined.
- 4. Pour the broccoli cheese mixture into an 8x8 baking dish and spread evenly.
- 5. Sprinkle Cheddar jack cheese on top.
- 6. Bake 20-25 minutes, until cheese is melted. Can broil 2-3 mins to brown.