Easy Rice-a-Roni Bake
To make it a main dish, simply add in 1 1/2 cups of diced, cooked chicken or ham.
- 1 box
- rice-a-roni, chicken flavor
- 2 jar(s)
- marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 can(s)
- sliced water chestnuts (the small can)
- green onions, sliced
- 1 c
- celery, diced
- 1 c
- salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Easy Rice-a-Roni Bake
- 1Prepare the Rice-a-Roni as directed on the box.
When it is done, set it aside.
- 2In a large mixing bowl put in the sliced green onions, the water chestnuts (drain them first), the celery, the artichoke hearts WITH the oil(if they are whole ones, chop them up), the mayonnaise and salt/pepper if using.
Add the cooked Rice-a-Roni and mix to combine.
This is where you would add cooked chicken or ham if desired.
- 3Put the rice mixture into a 13x9 un-greased baking dish.
Bake for 40 min, uncovered.