Easy Creamy Spinach Casserole
- 2 box
- frozen chopped spinach, thawed (squeeze out excess water)
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
- 1 1/3 c
- shredded (not grated) parmesan cheese - (put aside 3 tbsp for topping)
- 6 oz
- french's french fried onions - (put aside enough to cover casserole for the last few minutes of cooking time).
How to Make Easy Creamy Spinach Casserole
- 1Very simple - mix all ingredients in a greased casserole dish except the 3 tbsp of shredded Parmesan (I use my hands because it really blends it well). Once that is mixed, sprinkle remaining 3 tbsp of shredded Parmesan cheese on top.
- 2Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until it is bubbly and the cheese is a golden color (longer if you are doubling the recipe).
- 3Cover casserole with the remaining french fried onions and bake for a few minutes until they are golden brown. Enjoy!!! :-)