Deb's Easy Corn Casserole
How to Make Deb's Easy Corn Casserole
- Preheat a well oiled cast iron skillet in oven set to 375°. I put my skillet in when I turn on my oven, when oven is preheated, skillet is ready
- Mix together all ingredients in medium to large mixing bowl, making sure to mix well. I do this by hand, not with a mixer.
- Pour mixture into hot skillet and bake at 375° for 45 minutes or until medium dark golden brown on top & a bit crunchy around edges
- Cool 5-10 minutes and turn quickly to your choice of serving platter.
- This recipe doubles very well if you have a large enough cast iron skillet. The well seasoned cast iron skillet is the trick in this recipe.