Chuck Wagon Beans-Connie's
- 1/2 lb
- bacon slices
- 3 lb
- ground chuck
- 6 medium
- onions, finely chopped
- 1 c
- celery, finely chopped
- 2/3 c
- beef broth or 1 beef bullion cube in 2/3 cup water)
- 1 1/2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 c
- 3 Tbsp
- prepared mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 can(s)
- baked beans, molasses style -1 #13 oz, cans)
How to Make Chuck Wagon Beans-Connie's
- 1Heat Oven 375 degrees
- 2In a Dutch oven or large roasting pan, fry bacon until crisp.
- 3Remove bacon and hold for later use.
- 4Drain bacon drippings from pan.
- 5In the same pan, cook ground chuck, onion, and celery.
- 6Stir slowly broth and remain ingredients into pan.
- 7Cover and bake 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- 8Crumble bacon and sprinkle over beans.